Tuesday, June 2, 2015

THE THINGS I DID


For my Self Publishing, English project.
I did many things for example:



I gave to almost every teacher in the school a copy of my poem
and asked them if they could tape it to their door. so everybody could see.

Also, I asked my friends,one that lives in Richmond and one that lives in Toronto so I asked them if they could print it a couple of times and put them up in their schools so people across Canada will read my poem.

When my dad printed the copies of my poem, I asked him to give a few copies away in his office and people really liked it!!! (no pictures because of business purposes). Also i sent a copy of it to my cousin that lives in new York and i asked her if she could put copies of my poem in her campus at university and she showed it to her english professor and he said he was very impressed.





Also I made a video about my poem and posted it on social media like Facebook and I so uploaded it to YouTube.
I created a Facebook page but I got ignored horribly.


My neighborhood has a lot of houses stacked together so I thought maybe I would leave them a copy of my poem and see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment